100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

thanks guys! :heart:
i've just been cutting back on food and portion sizes right now. i'm going to get back to walking with my neighbor, and i'm even going to try to get to the gym or perhaps a dance class. i'm really liking the dance idea.

(the ice cream is only those kid cup things, and i don't like it anyway. :D)

yeah I realized how insensitive my joke came across as - dude you lost 45 pounds you can treat yourself however the hell you want!!!

Omg dance is LEGIT!

thanks guys! :heart:
i've just been cutting back on food and portion sizes right now. i'm going to get back to walking with my neighbor, and i'm even going to try to get to the gym or perhaps a dance class. i'm really liking the dance idea.

(the ice cream is only those kid cup things, and i don't like it anyway. :D)

That is really awesome. I want to get into a dance class at some point too. I would love to learn ballet or something and the workout would simply be a huge bonus. We'll have to see how the next couple years go though since I have to schedule around kids (waiting till at least one is in school all day will make it much simpler to plan).

If you notice that you are suppose to skip a day between each workout day. You work out 3 days a week.

Yeah, that why I said I was gonna alternate each day between push ups and wii fit.

I did my 30 mins (60mins) of wii fit today. :):)

i'm watching spange do wii fit and bend all kinds of funny ways in nuthin' but his panties. i think i'm gonna get me sum.

i might try that whole naked thing. :hi2u:

:hay:

yeah I realized how insensitive my joke came across as - dude you lost 45 pounds you can treat yourself however the hell you want!!!

Omg dance is LEGIT!

oh bah. i know the personalities of many here well enough. :fly: besides, even if you were serious, i wasn't about the ice cream! ;)

That is really awesome. I want to get into a dance class at some point too. I would love to learn ballet or something and the workout would simply be a huge bonus. We'll have to see how the next couple years go though since I have to schedule around kids (waiting till at least one is in school all day will make it much simpler to plan).

one of my crazy-dreams-i'd-not-really-accomplish-unless-i-was-in-a-video-game is to be a backup dancer. i'm going to try the hip hop stuff. i've done ballroom and swing...next on the list are hip hop and western/line dancing. my goal is to know every dance step i can. :D i'm also going to rent every teenage movie and learn all the dances from them. :nodsyes:
I was doing yoga with a friend. Totally worth it and it helps with mentality too.
yoga's on my list as well, though not for physical reasons. i can't jump into everything i want to jump into at the same time, though. :( unless one of you will sponsor me. :hi2u:

i'm watching spange do wii fit and bend all kinds of funny ways in nuthin' but his panties. i think i'm gonna get me sum.

i might try that whole naked thing. :hi2u:

Pics please

and some pics of spange, too, if you have the time :heart:

one of my crazy-dreams-i'd-not-really-accomplish-unless-i-was-in-a-video-game is to be a backup dancer. i'm going to try the hip hop stuff. i've done ballroom and swing...next on the list are hip hop and western/line dancing. my goal is to know every dance step i can. :D i'm also going to rent every teenage movie and learn all the dances from them. :nodsyes:

I have a workout video that teaches you all the dances from Dirty Dancing (the actual ones in the movie). It's fun, I just don't do it enough cause kids make working out in the morning difficult cause they want to help, my the time they are down for afternoon naps I'm already up and dressed, and at night I like to just sit. So those are my excuses for why I don't workout.

I have a workout video that teaches you all the dances from Dirty Dancing (the actual ones in the movie). It's fun, I just don't do it enough cause kids make working out in the morning difficult cause they want to help, my the time they are down for afternoon naps I'm already up and dressed, and at night I like to just sit. So those are my excuses for why I don't workout.

hey..those are MY excuses, too!

i would love to know that video name...that sounds deLISH. :drool:

now i've...had...the time of my life!!

im gonna be gone for a week on vacation, so i'm gonna do 3 days in a row, come back and do 3 more in a row.

then i might um.. do it all normal like or something.

You can't do five minutes of pushups on vacation? Sounds like an excuse to me!

So they teach you latin dancing that would get you laughed at, at any Latin Club as well as any Latin Ballroom competition?

I'm actually sore...that surprised me though I shouldn't be surprised since I haven't done a damned thing in over a year

Username|Day 1|Day 2|Day 3
fly|X||
April60|X||
F33nX|X|X|
eileenbunny|||
plot|X|X||
mikey|X||
Dream|X||
hawk82|||
b_sinning|||
dbzeag|X||
Sp`ange|X||
w_a_w|X||
BeerAd|X||
taivas||
Dharma1521|X||
ChikkenNoodul|X||
kiwi|X||
inline4|X||

Added F33nX and plots 2nd day. Everyone else, get ready for tonite!

So they teach you latin dancing that would get you laughed at, at any Latin Club as well as any Latin Ballroom competition?

Considering the fact that I will never be in any Latin club, nor in a Latin ballroom competition, and even if I was I of course wouldn't do those dances, I think I'll be okay. It's simply cause it's a good workout and fun, not to impress anybody with my mad Dirty Dancing skills.