100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

day 2 complete.

so do we gotta start doing them naked now or is that just f33nx or what? you guys can't be adding in new rules in the middle!

Wow, my arms and chest still hurt :(

I could barely put the fork to my mouth loaded with toffee cake covered in buttery caramel sauce and homemade whipping cream :(

:drool:

day 2 complete.

so do we gotta start doing them naked now or is that just f33nx or what? you guys can't be adding in new rules in the middle!

dude don't ever do push ups completely naked - your junk tip keeps slamming into the ground and it's horribly uncomfortable

i'm watching spange do wii fit and bend all kinds of funny ways in nuthin' but his panties. i think i'm gonna get me sum.

i might try that whole naked thing. :hi2u:

not to be a buzzkill or anything but i had a fairly decent reason behind the nakes. i had to tear my tight soaking wet bike clothes off when i walked in the door and i didn't want to get sweaty after jumping in the shower. i wouldn't recommend it, nipplage + berber carpet = noes.

later on you guys I recommend doing them in groups of twenty with a good break in between / you don't want to burn out your muscles cause you'll be wasted for like a whole week.

I used to say "okay I'm going to do 4 sets of twenty today" and take a good break in between the sets. Then the following week I'd shoot for something like 3 sets of forty. If you keep combining stuff like that you can really add on the lump sum of push ups per set.

Also someone probably said this before but breathing is really key. Breathe in as you go down and out as you go up; it helps.

not to be a buzzkill or anything but i had a fairly decent reason behind the nakes. i had to tear my tight soaking wet bike clothes off when i walked in the door and i didn't want to get sweaty after jumping in the shower. i wouldn't recommend it, nipplage + berber carpet = noes.

ouch dude - bet it was like sand paper

thanks guys! :heart:
i've just been cutting back on food and portion sizes right now. i'm going to get back to walking with my neighbor, and i'm even going to try to get to the gym or perhaps a dance class. i'm really liking the dance idea.

(the ice cream is only those kid cup things, and i don't like it anyway. :D)