100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

I surprised myself, being way out of shape, I was able to do 10 pushups, wait 2mins and did another 5 before I was exhausted. Then I did some crunches and other stretches. I'll try this 100 pushup challenge.

Of course I can barely lift my arms today :lol:

ok since you fuckers are making me look bad i'll do it.

my initial test i did 3.

wtf, now they want me to do 11 with a minute rest in between every 2. this is gonna suck.

edit: do you mind if i restart sometime next week? kinda busy until next tuesday.

You'll be off from the rest of us, but its totally voluntary... :D If you did 3 for the initial test, then the first day you start doing 2 not 11. :wtf:

btw, I added everyone to the list on the first page who said they were in. You're voluntarily obligated to finish now!

Last edited:
I'm up for it. I hurt my wrist this past weekend so I probably won't start till next week but I'll still make the goal. I still don't know what I did to my wrist but I can barely bend it and half my hand hurts too.

I'm up for it. I hurt my wrist this past weekend so I probably won't start till next week but I'll still make the goal. I still don't know what I did to my wrist but I can barely bend it and half my hand hurts too.

Youre a fucking monster anyway. I bet you can just start on week 2 anyway.

Can I start this? Have you guys started already? I read about this in gaygamer.net and this might give me something to do to pass the time in the hotel room.

So Plot isn't all alone on level one, I'll do it. I got 2 real push ups (not those girlie types april is doing). So Yea level 1!

Can I start this? Have you guys started already? I read about this in gaygamer.net and this might give me something to do to pass the time in the hotel room.
RTFTA :fly: we're starting this evening. Welcome aboard!
I might give it a try.

I wanted to try the P90x thing too, what's bad about it?
I'll add ya to the list! P90x was awesome, except for the severe time requirements. 1 to 1 1/2 hours a day is a lot to ask a layman to dedicate to working out. However, both April and I got good results out of it...
So Plot isn't all alone on level one, I'll do it. I got 2 real push ups (not those girlie types april is doing). So Yea level 1!

If I were you, I'd start with doing them on your knees, simply to avoid the possible frustration factor. ie, you can't get through the third round of day three and quit. If that's not you, then ignore my suggestion. :D

And April is doing them on her knees, we can do the exact same number of pushups. Which puts us dead even for the whole thing, which may be helpful...

RTFTA :fly: we're starting this evening. Welcome aboard!

I'll add ya to the list! P90x was awesome, except for the severe time requirements. 1 to 1 1/2 hours a day is a lot to ask a layman to dedicate to working out. However, both April and I got good results out of it...

If I were you, I'd start with doing them on your knees, simply to avoid the possible frustration factor. ie, you can't get through the third round of day three and quit. If that's not you, then ignore my suggestion. :D

And April is doing them on her knees, we can do the exact same number of pushups. Which puts us dead even for the whole thing, which may be helpful...

I didn't read the "we are starting tomorrow night" in a one-day old thread, sorry. :heart:

Also, :pics: of said good results please.

alright, why the fuck not...it doesn't seem very challenging but I haven't managed to make myself start up my normal pushup routine so yeah

plus I wont be one of the cool kids if I dont do it, right guys? guys?