100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,323
Steam
mattressfish
So April and I are done with our grueling P90x workout. We were looking for something a little less time consuming (since ultimately we're lazy). I happened to stumble upon http://hundredpushups.com. Its a six week program and by the end, you'll (hopefully) be doing one hundred pushups.

To the hardcore fitness freaks here, I know its not the best workout because you're working the same muscles over and over again. But it seems somewhat easy and fun, which I really prefer to hard core workouts. And at the end I can say that I can do a hundred pushups, which will be something very new.

We both did the initial test and will be starting the six weeks tomorrow evening. Since it takes less than ten minutes a day, three days a week, I thought some of you guys and girls might like to join us in the challenge.

Are you interested UF?

UP TO THE CAHLLENGE:

Username|W1D1|W1D2|W1D3||W2D1|W2D2|W2D3
fly|X|X|X||X
April60|X|X|X||X
F33nX|X|X|X||X|X
eileenbunny|X|X|X||
plot|X|X|X||X|X
mikey|X|X|X||X
Dream|X|X|X||
dbzeag|X|X|X||X
w_a_w|X|X|X||X
BeerAd|X|X|X||X
Dharma1521|X|X|X||X|X
ChikkenNoodul|X|X|X||
kiwi|X|X|X||X
inline4|X|X|X||X

Last edited:
You know it's just cardio past about 40 right?

It's better for ya than bench presses anyway. You still have to maintain form with your entire body instead of isolating one specific muscle.

I did something like this a year or so ago but I did the pushups straight through, no break...I reached around 75 by adding 1 per day...I need to start that again

You know it's just cardio past about 40 right?

It's better for ya than bench presses anyway. You still have to maintain form with your entire body instead of isolating one specific muscle.

Don'y say that at m.f.w, you'll get quite a diatribe about fast vs. slow twitch muscles and blah blah blah blah........ :fly:

But yeah, I agree - pushups are a great compound exercise. Between that, pullups, situps, and maybe dips - who needs weights?

Don'y say that at m.f.w, you'll get quite a diatribe about fast vs. slow twitch muscles and blah blah blah blah........ :fly:

But yeah, I agree - pushups are a great compound exercise. Between that, pullups, situps, and maybe dips - who needs weights?
Handstands, extensions ^.^

I'd build my own jungle gym if I could.

I used to be able to do at least 100 pushups and now I can't do 10. Sure, I'll do this with you. Why not?

Awesome!!! We have a team mate!

Edit: I started with doing pushups on my knees. Got to about 30 and will hopefully be able to work myself up to 100 regular pushups.

Last edited:
ok since you fuckers are making me look bad i'll do it.

my initial test i did 3.

wtf, now they want me to do 11 with a minute rest in between every 2. this is gonna suck.

edit: do you mind if i restart sometime next week? kinda busy until next tuesday.

Last edited: