100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

this is getting alot tougher becuase sometimes there's things i just wanna do a whole lot more, but i'm happy to report i've been able to stick to the program. i was getting ready to put off the pushups until later but then figured i might as well do them before the other thing so i didn't get tired out.

now i'm too tired to masturbate and will probably wake up in the middle of the night screaming "PALIN" and violating my poor pillow... but hey, at least i got w3d3 done.

this is getting alot tougher becuase sometimes there's things i just wanna do a whole lot more, but i'm happy to report i've been able to stick to the program. i was getting ready to put off the pushups until later but then figured i might as well do them before the other thing so i didn't get tired out.

now i'm too tired to masturbate and will probably wake up in the middle of the night screaming "PALIN" and violating my poor pillow... but hey, at least i got w3d3 done.

rep++ :lol:

When replying, please try to post which day you're doing. We're all a little staggered here and it will make tracking easier. <3

Name|W1||W2D1|W2D2|W2D3||W3D1|W3D2|W3D3
fly|:D||X|X|X||X|X|X||
April60|:D||X|X|X||X|X|X||
F33nX|:D||X|X|X||X|X|X||
eileenbunny|:D||
plot|:D||X|X|X||X|X|X||
mikey|:D||X|X|X||X
Dream|:D||
dbzeag|:D||X
w_a_w|:D||X|X
BeerAd|:D||X
Dharma1521|:D||X|X|X||X|X|X||
ChikkenNoodul|:D||X|X|
kiwi|:D||X|X|X||X|X|
inline4|:D||X|X

When replying, please try to post which day you're doing. We're all a little staggered here and it will make tracking easier. <3

Name|W1||W2D1|W2D2|W2D3||W3D1|W3D2|W3D3
fly|:D||X|X|X||X|X|X||
April60|:D||X|X|X||X|X|X||
F33nX|:D||X|X|X||X|X|X||
eileenbunny|:D||
plot|:D||X|X|X||X|X|X||
mikey|:D||X|X|X||X
Dream|:D||
dbzeag|:D||X
w_a_w|:D||X|X
BeerAd|:D||X
Dharma1521|:D||X|X|X||X|X|X||
ChikkenNoodul|:D||X|X|
kiwi|:D||X|X|X||X|X|
inline4|:D||X|X

really knockin em out there DB and BR.

I think I could do five sets of 20 right now. meh.. maybe not. the first 40 wouldn't be bad, but the third set I would struggle.