100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
brisk, misty morning on a river - gentle breeze on the neck and the sound of silence not appeal for an exercise?

jogging and cycling bore me to tears though. i can't do neither.

All exercising is pretty boring... unless there is some mental massage either with enjoying nature or finding a center. imho

paf paf paf paf

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
All exercising is pretty boring... unless there is some mental massage either with enjoying nature or finding a center. imho

paf paf paf paf

My housemate and I weightlift together and I enjoy that. I'm starting Squash in 2 weeks as well as I received a squash racket for my birthday, so I'm really looking forward to that!

Some can be fun - the montony of the gym is dull, however.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
My housemate and I weightlift together and I enjoy that. I'm starting Squash in 2 weeks as well as I received a squash racket for my birthday, so I'm really looking forward to that!

Some can be fun - the montony of the gym is dull, however.

Yeah a partner makes it THAT much better. Working out alone is lacking fun-natured competition.

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Yeah a partner makes it THAT much better. Working out alone is lacking fun-natured competition.

I hear that - inter alia team sports are great for the social nature as well as the fitness. If you really want to stay dedicated to something, if you have a whole team breathing down you're neck to be there for 7am practice in the pissing rain, you'll be there for 7am practice in the pissing rain.

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Wow I am still flabbergasted at the participation levels for this.

Whats next? A six week ab program for UF?

my abs are sore right now from the pushups. the muscles in between my ribs especially. it's kinda weird cause i work them a couple times a week.

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
never rowed then?

i'd recommend simply because, aside from rugby, there is no more enjoyable sport.

everyone i know who has rowed LOVES it. can't shut up about it. and apparently it's a pretty intense workout.

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
everyone i know who has rowed LOVES it. can't shut up about it. and apparently it's a pretty intense workout.

it's pretty good cardio, but only really in the sprints. i like rowing because it builds the arm muscles and endurance nicely without too much associated pain. it's also just really damn enjoyable.

i may just stay with the rowing team and let my gym membership just expire this year. it alone is sufficient really! give it a go, i can almost say for cert you will love it!

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Wow I am still flabbergasted at the participation levels for this.

Whats next? A six week ab program for UF?

I hope so.

I actually would love to pick up a kayak if we had somewhere near here that I could use it on regularly (I'm not saying we don't, I just haven't looked yet). Anytime I mention it though Knyte throws a fit cause you need water for it to work.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Username|Day 1|Day 2|Day 3
fly|X|X|
April60|X|X|
F33nX|X|X|
eileenbunny|||
plot|X|X||
mikey|X|X|