• 8/10 - Flamingglory

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 9/10 - Is a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10 - Douche. :heart:

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
eileenbunny said:
I have this shaving lotion called coochie that is the best stuff ever.

Do you have sensitive legs that get razor burn really easy? I'm asking cause I do and I would love something that actually helps eliminate it. Currently, I'm taking the "not shaving me legs" route and it's working, but Knyte isn't too excited about it.

kiwi said:
Do you have sensitive legs that get razor burn really easy? I'm asking cause I do and I would love something that actually helps eliminate it. Currently, I'm taking the "not shaving me legs" route and it's working, but Knyte isn't too excited about it.

screw men. and when i say that, i'm serious. as long as they're getting some, they'll deal with it.

kiwi said:

Exactly part of the reason why I don't shave much, also because I'm lazy.

kiwi said:

Well, I don't really have sensitive legs, but I do have a sensitive coochie which I shave with the Coochie and it works really well. No little red bumps or razor burn or anything.

eileenbunny said:
Well, I don't really have sensitive legs, but I do have a sensitive coochie which I shave with the Coochie and it works really well. No little red bumps or razor burn or anything.

Where do you find this stuff. I'll try anything.

I probably can't get it in Utah though, not with a name like that.