10 hours and counting, who wants to take bets on destruction

Bubbles said:
Yeah, looks like everyone's better at this than I am. I didn't really want to talk about this here. I'm not sure how I let so much get online so quickly, but there's nothing I can do now.

I understand what your saying Thorn. I don't think I would categorize myself as desperate.....that kind of sounds harsh. But, I get what your saying about being an entire person. You all have to remember what I grew up with too. It is very hard to have my mother and grandmother telling me three times a week that I'm getting fat and old. I guess hearing those things alot does make a woman desperate.

bubbles.. i think we're in similiar situations.. and it does suck. I havent figured out how yet, but i'm trying to enjoy my life by myself. Figuring out what I WANT.. what makes ME happy.

i feel like its pointless also, but i have goals to strive for. When i do meet that someone that will fill that void then it'll be wonderful

until that time, i'll improve my life and stature and i'll have more to offer that perfect person for me.

Bubbles said:
Yeah, looks like everyone's better at this than I am. I didn't really want to talk about this here. I'm not sure how I let so much get online so quickly, but there's nothing I can do now.

I understand what your saying Thorn. I don't think I would categorize myself as desperate.....that kind of sounds harsh. But, I get what your saying about being an entire person. You all have to remember what I grew up with too. It is very hard to have my mother and grandmother telling me three times a week that I'm getting fat and old. I guess hearing those things alot does make a woman desperate.

and i didn't mean for it to sound harsh. remember, i don't know you...i just see what you post. and a lot of what you post comes across (to ME, anyway) as lost without a guy, unhappy, down, and a little desperate. i'm not judging you or saying you're a bad person or anything. i'm just going by what you post (i think a lot of people here think i'm stupid because of some of my posts...see the garbage disposal thread. :fly:) this is a very common way to be among girls/women, and i think that you aren't giving yourself enough credit. sarcasmo's right...you need to stop looking. that's usually when it happens. why? usually because you're too busy being happy with yourself...and that attracts the people you want to attract, know what i mean? :heart:

bananiac yellow said:
bubbles.. i think we're in similiar situations.. and it does suck. I havent figured out how yet, but i'm trying to enjoy my life by myself. Figuring out what I WANT.. what makes ME happy.

i feel like its pointless also, but i have goals to strive for. When i do meet that someone that will fill that void then it'll be wonderful

until that time, i'll improve my life and stature and i'll have more to offer that perfect person for me.

This, combined with what Thorn said, is precisely it. People want mates who have security and can provide. Period. Men and women. For example I wouldn't date a woman who lived in a trailer and had recently filed for bankruptcy to escape her creditors. That's shit I don't need. I want a woman who can provide for herself. Because in the end, two people pulling their own weight are what make it work. Not one person dragging the other under. Find yourself, take care of yourself, and then find someone to share it with.

And what Thorn said about guys sensing desperation is dead on. But it works for women too. No one wants a partner who is desperate. That's very unattractive. It's human nature to be drawn to someone who is confident and self sustaining.

Coqui said:
I'm trying to figure that out myself but I think the other party has already left UF for now.
if I had to guess it would be that Bubbles is dating a dude that BeeRad doesn't like, so there's all that tension and awkwardsness that spawns tiffs, etc

BeeRad said:
nice shot but I actually do like the guy shes with...

but now that I know she doesnt like me and only trys to act nice infront of me, GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!
dudes that's how most girls are

April why were you man huntying online? And what did fly have in his profile that attracted you? Was it his ability to dance like this?

Pinkhandrockinavatar.gif

b_sinning said:
April why were you man huntying online? And what did fly have in his profile that attracted you? Was it his ability to dance like this?

Pinkhandrockinavatar.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I think b_sinning is the most underrated poster on UF.