1 more day til vaca!!!1

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I just have to make it through tomorrow and I'm off until the 2nd!!! I have to work 3 days xmas week but the rest of the time between here and there is mine essentially :cool:

anyone else off work? anyone going anywhere? I was supposed to go to beaver creek for skiing over xmas week but those stupid 3 days fucked me and I can't get rid of them :(

I get christmas and the after and new years day off only. (and weekends of course) :(

Since it is pretty quiet around here towards the end of this month, I am going to work (wii) the week of the 18th "from home" and take off the week of the 25th. That way, I get to roll a week of vacation into next year.

Since it is pretty quiet around here towards the end of this month, I am going to work (wii) the week of the 18th "from home" and take off the week of the 25th. That way, I get to roll a week of vacation into next year.

can't rollover here...it's use it or lose it

can't rollover here...it's use it or lose it

We can roll over up to 2X our total accumulated vacation time. So for instance, I accum 3 weeks a year. I can "bank" up to 6 weeks of vacation, and there is no expiration date on that.

We have some people here with over 11 weeks in their "bank" :eek:

We can only carry over a years worth of vacation time and it goes by our start date. Everyone burns off any extra vacation time right before their anniversary.

Right now I have 214.19 hours. 200 is the max I can carry over.

I work everyday until Christmas. Then um... 2 days the week after that. Then I'm quitting.... I mean "resigning". Then I am going to work at the University. Then I am going to get on unemployment.