I've been away for too long

fly said:
but its the hardforum dude...
If vBulletin would run on the Unisys MCP operating system it wouldn't be an issue. We have a database of bank accounts that contains over 3 billion entries (field entries) and has about 6.5 million transactions performed in a 24 hour period. It takes it without an issue.

CletusJones said:
If vBulletin would run on the Unisys MCP operating system it wouldn't be an issue. We have a database of bank accounts that contains over 3 billion entries (field entries) and has about 6.5 million transactions performed in a 24 hour period. It takes it without an issue.
You're either intentionally missing the humor or I dunno...

fly said:
When are you coming back to Tampa dammit.

BTW, I met a boy from online today. We went to lunch, it was nice.

Hmmm...probably Feb? Maybe? Did you get to meet up with theAc?

April23 said:
WTF... the holidays isn't an excuse young lady.

I'm sorry, but I can't spam from the car...although that woudl make the long drives shorter :D

CletusJones said:

Ugh! He said Unisys....I don't want to hear that word outside of work...although it probably menas something a little different to me!