I hate PTA moms

Holy awesome!!!

Ok, I mean to rephrase to "POWER PTA moms!"

Jeezis Lord, they really do have to stick their asses in everything.

When I lived in WI, I was in the PTA just so those retard midwestern housewives had to deal with me alllll of the time. And seriously, I had to smack a bitch before I was taken seriously, since I was not a fat, Kohl's clothes wearing hound, who is guaranteed to have something in the ol' crockpot right.now.

:lol: ur killin me right now..

what about a smock?! do you own a smock?!!!!

Yes! It's the first thing that people guess or rather assume. And all the hondurans and whatever the fuck they are over at dreadful Walmart, randomly speak spanish at me.

Right now though, my hair has been lightened, so it's a bit of a difference, lookswise. I normally leave my hair the natural blackish that it is and that's more when I get comments.

Yes! It's the first thing that people guess or rather assume. And all the hondurans and whatever the f*ck they are over at dreadful Walmart, randomly speak spanish at me.

Right now though, my hair has been lightened, so it's a bit of a difference, lookswise. I normally leave my hair the natural blackish that it is and that's more when I get comments.

I guess pics look different than in real life.

Although for me, the last thing anyone would ever consider me is looking Hispanic.

I guess pics look different than in real life.

Although for me, the last thing anyone would ever consider me is looking Hispanic.

No, you look hispanic.

There's a drastic difference when an ethnic girl changes their hair, unless they're asian!

Me, with normal colored hair
album2.jpg

Me with blond. :/

Last edited:
I guess I can see it.

Both pics are bad, but I guess I was more aiming to show the difference in how one can just make you look like a tanned blond and the other, well normal and some sort of [enter random ethnicity with dark hair/olive skin].
:D

lmao. I say that word and NO one seems to get it, unless they are from WI.

You are the first outside of WI that used it!

Edit: In my presence.

I should introduce you to my sister and her family. They are pretty nice people. Definitely not stuck up.

It does make it hard to live here, when we are such different people. We are very unhappy. :/

And it's also tough that a lot of Liam's friends have gone back to Aus, so he has no more golfing buds, etc.