Chipotle healthier than Subway?

Subway owns Chipotle any day.

McDonalds owns Chipotle... plus their salad bowl is like a handful of food. Cheapskates

McDonalds do not own Chipotle anymore as of October. Its Independent now. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipotle_Mexican_Grill

As for subway being healthy, it can be. The subway diet that Jared did was the following.

Lunch:
A six-inch turkey sub, no mayo, no oil and a bag of baked potato chips.
Dinner:
A foot long veggie sub.
Drinks:
Unlimited diet soda through the day.

This is only 1000 calories a day and he didn't eat breakfast. He also started to walk after he lost 100 pounds or so. Thats very extreme. Most people need to eat at least 2000 calories a day.

McDonalds do not own Chipotle anymore as of October. Its Independent now. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipotle_Mexican_Grill

As for subway being healthy, it can be. The subway diet that Jared did was the following.

Lunch:
A six-inch turkey sub, no mayo, no oil and a bag of baked potato chips.
Dinner:
A foot long veggie sub.
Drinks:
Unlimited diet soda through the day.

This is only 1000 calories a day and he didn't eat breakfast. He also started to walk after he lost 100 pounds or so. Thats very extreme. Most people need to eat at least 2000 calories a day.

There are many days that I don't eat 2,000 calories. Especially on some weekends.

I think the reason the chipotle came out less or even is bread vs. tortilla
if you got the subway in a tortilla it would likely come out a good bit less than chipotle

not really. A 20 oz. coke is 250 calories for example. Most people have at least two of those a day, and as said before, other sugars. it adds up. The average american is actually around 3000-4000 a day.

I rarely drink pop/soda, the last coke I had was mixed with 7. Prior to that, I can't recall. I find sweets to be repulsive the majority of the time. The most sugar I get is most likely from metabolized alcohol. And that is the only reason I have gained any weight to speak of.

not really. A 20 oz. coke is 250 calories for example. Most people have at least two of those a day, and as said before, other sugars. it adds up. The average american is actually around 3000-4000 a day.

I typically only drink soda at restaurants. Hmpf.